Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Got It!

I finally got a picture of Channing's smile! She smiles a lot but everytime I pulled out the camera to take a picture of it, she would stop smiling. I guess I was finally sneaky enough to get a picture. Isn't she sweet?





We had such a good time this weekend with Uncle Larry, Aunt Michelle, Meagan and Derek. This was the first time they were able to meet her in person and we are glad that they came, even if it was a short visit. Derek was more excited about coming up here to see our dogs than he was about meeting his new cousin. He played with them the entire time. Maybe he will like his cousin more once she gets older and can play with him as well.


Aunt Michelle and Meagan singing Channing to sleep




Uncle Larry




Derek and his friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious smile. I can't wait to see her smile in person.
GranJan