Tonight the A&M Mens basketball team will be playing in the NCAA Tournament and Channing is wearing her Aggie shirt, socks, and pacifier to support and cheer them on. Good luck Aggies!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The Aggies are sure to win with Channing all dressed up for them!!! GranJan
I just found your blog through Allie's! I was so excited to see some pictures of sweet Channing. She is adorable and you and Colin look great too. Hope you are enjoying being a mommy. Maybe we can see everyone sometime soon.
Whoop! uhhh, hello, didn't tell me you started BLOGGING!!!! thanks for letting me hold channing tonight! i love her!!! so glad i can keep up better now! love you guys! (by the way-our yard looks AWESOME!) thanks colin!
3 comments:
The Aggies are sure to win with Channing all dressed up for them!!!
GranJan
Hey there!
I just found your blog through Allie's! I was so excited to see some pictures of sweet Channing. She is adorable and you and Colin look great too. Hope you are enjoying being a mommy. Maybe we can see everyone sometime soon.
Whoop! uhhh, hello, didn't tell me you started BLOGGING!!!! thanks for letting me hold channing tonight! i love her!!! so glad i can keep up better now! love you guys! (by the way-our yard looks AWESOME!) thanks colin!
Post a Comment