Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 8, 2007

Milestones

We have had a couple of new milestones this week.

*First of all, Channing is now rolling from her tummy to her back (as mentioned previously). It won't be long before she is rolling all over the place.



*We have pulled out her exersaucer for her to play in. She loves it! I think she likes to be able to see the things around her better. She has always liked to stand on her legs and this gives her the chance to do it more often (and play at the same time).




*I set up her high chair and she got to sit at the table with me. It also gives her the chance to be in the kitchen with me while I am cooking dinner or fixing my lunch. (She likes to be wherever I am. Can't you tell?)



*She ate rice cereal for the first time ever yesterday! I am not sure how much she likes it yet. When we fed her yesterday she was really tired and a little cranky so I am not sure if it was the cereal or her attitude. You will see what I mean by being cranky in the pictures below. Notice how it starts out ok and then gets worse as time goes on. Hopefully it will go better today.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
She is just too cute! I love that little quivering lip action.... I am so glad I can watch her "grow" on this blog. Thanks for updating with pictures.

Alyssa said...

YEA!!!! I finally found your blog! Adorable pictures of Channing... she is getting so big!