Today is the day when I start recording all the things going on in preparation for our newest addition to our family. Colin and I are so excited that we will be starting our little family in January (hopefully she will wait until then). This pregnancy has gone by so fast and before I know it our little girl will be here! We have been so blessed that so far everything has been pretty smooth. But since so many things have already changed in our lives and will change even more, I want to use this site as a way to share with family and friends the many things going on. Not only do I want to share with others our life, but I want to be able to look back and remember how things were "back in the day". Since I am new to this blogging stuff, please be patient as I figure all of this out.
Things going on right now:
- I am currently 29 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and feeling great! Her name will be announced when she gets here, but I can share that she will have the same initials as her daddy. If you need a name to call her in the mean time, you can always call her Cookie or Candy Apple like a couple of our friends do. My mom just calls her Miss Parker for now and is anxiously waiting to find out her name.
- Tomorrow I go in for another check up to make sure everything is OK, plus I will be doing my glucose screening (please pray that this goes well!).
- On Thursday I have a dentist appointment. Let's hope I don't have 13 cavities like I did last time (or maybe it was 14?).
- I started painting the nursery this weekend but still have more to do. Not exactly sure about the colors yet, but I will have a better idea of how I feel when it is complete.
- Colin has started sanding the crib and will hopefully work on it some more this weekend (keeping my fingers crossed). After he finishes that he will have the chest of drawers to sand and paint.
- My good friend Laura finished sewing the bumper pads and now they just need to be stuffed. They are so precious! Thank you Laura for your hard work on this!
- Just about one more week and it will be Thanksgiving! I can't wait to have a couple of days off work and be able to spend time with family.
- Our little girl moves around all the time in my tummy. She doesn't just move a little, but a lot! I think she will be active just like her daddy. Maybe she will even be a soccer player too!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment