While we were at my parent's house for the Sip and See shower, we took Channing for her first fishing trip. Even though she can't hold the pole yet, she helped me catch a fish! One day she will be able to do it all on her own.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'd just like to say as aunt of this beautiful girl that I'm glad she's having so much fun. Only a few months old, and allready she's travelled, fished, watched basketball, and met lots of new people. Sounds like an exciting time to me! I'm so glad she's doing well. Heather, you're a great mom, just like we always knew you would be.
1 comment:
I'd just like to say as aunt of this beautiful girl that I'm glad she's having so much fun. Only a few months old, and allready she's travelled, fished, watched basketball, and met lots of new people. Sounds like an exciting time to me! I'm so glad she's doing well. Heather, you're a great mom, just like we always knew you would be.
Post a Comment